- Length of flowering (days) (LENFLOW)
Number of days from flowering date (when 50% of plants have started to flower) to end of flowering date (when 95% of plants have ended flowering)
- Lodging resistance (LODGINGRES)
- Ascochyta Blight (ASCOCHYTA)
Percent damage caused by ascochyta. Maturity ratings: 0=still flowering, 1=flat pods; 2=semi-mature pods, 3=mature botto pods, 4=mature, 5=completely mature pods
- Common Pea Root Rot (ROOTROT)
Percent damage to plants caused by common pea root rot (Aphanomyces euteiches).
- Fusarium Root Rot (FUSROOTROT)
Resistance to Fusarium Root Rot caused by Fusarium solani f. sp. pisi
- Fusarium Wilt Race 1 (FUSWILT1)
Resistance to Race 1 of Fusarium Wilt
- Fusarium Wilt Race 2 (FUSWILT2)
Percent resistant plants to Fusarium oxysporium f.sp. pisi race 2. Data was recorded 3-5 weeks after inoculation.
- Special Use (SPECIALUSE)
Special use of the accessions (e.g. disease differentials)
- Final Plant Height (HEIGHT)
Plant height of a typical plant in centimeters from the ground to tip at maturity.
- GROWTH HABIT (HABIT)
GROWTH HABIT (WINTER, FACULTATIVE, OR SPRING).
- Cotyledon Color (COTYLCOLOR)
Cotyledon color, should be evaluated from unweathered, unbleached pods.
- Days to flower (DAYFLOWER)
Number of days from seeding to when 50% of plants have started to flower
- Flower Color (FLOWERCOL)
- Flowers per Peduncle (FLOWPEDUNC)
Number of flowers per raceme (peduncle) (Number of flowers per peduncle on 10 representative plants at the main flowering period)
- Funiculus presence (FUNICULUS)
VISUAL MEASURE OF SPIKE DENSITY.
- HEIGHT TO LOWEST POD (HGTLOWPOD)
ESTIMATE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT ABOVE GROUND OF THE LOWEST POD ON UNLODGED PLANTS AT HARVEST (IN CM.)
- Hilum Color (HILUMCOLOR)
- Leaf Anthocyanins (pigments at leaf base) (LEAFPETANT)
Leaf Anthocyanins (pigments at leaf base)
- Leaflet Morphology (LEAFLETMOR)
- Node Number (NODES)
Number of nodes on the main stem that have pods.
- Node Number to First Flower (NODEFLOWER)
A count from the second trifid bract as one, up to and including the first flowering node when 50% of the plants in a planting are flowering. Expressed as an average of five randomly chosen plants (in integers).
- PODS PER PEDUNCLE (PODSPED)
Number of pods per raceme (peduncle) (Number of pods per peduncle on 10 representative plants)
- Parchment layer (PARCHLAYER)
VISUAL MEASURE OF SPIKE DENSITY.
- Pattern of the seed (SDPATTERN)
Pattern of the seed color distribution
- Pod Apex (PODAPEX)
Pod apex measured at flat pod stage.
- Pod Color (PODCOLOR)
Pod color, taken at first reproductive node at full pod stage.
- Pod Length (PODLENGTH)
Average length of pods from first reproductive node of five different plants at full pod stage recorded in centimeters. Expressed to one decimal place.
- Pod Shape (PODSHAPE)
Pod shape measured at flat pod stage.
- Pod Type (PODTYPE)
Pod type taken at full pod stage on first reproductive node.
- Pod Width (PODWIDTH)
Average width of pods from first reproductive node of five different largest pods (each from a different plant) measured at full pod stage recorded in centimeters. Expressed to one decimal place.
- Pod pigmentation (PODPIGMENT)
POD PIGMENTATION SCORED AT OR NEAR MATURITY
- SEED SHAPE (SEEDSHAPE)
GENERAL SHAPE OF SEED.
- Seed Surface (SEEDSURF)
- Seed pattern color (SDPATCOLOR)
Color of the seed pattern
- Seedcoat Color (SDCOATCOL)
- Seeds Per Pod (SEEDSPOD)
Fully develops on first reproductive node. Average number of seeds from five longest pods, each from five different plants. Expressed to one decimal place.
- Stem Fasciation (STEMFASC)
- Stipules (STIPULES)
- Cyst Nematode Leaf Symptoms (NEMATODELF)
Resistance to the Pea Cyst Nematode (Heterodera goettingiana) - leaf rating.
- Cyst Nematode Root Symptoms (NEMATODERT)
Resistance to the Pea Cyst Nematode (Heterodera goettingiana) - Root rating.
- Days to first bloom (BLOOMDAY)
Day of the year when flowering begins.
- Days to maturity (DAYSMATURE)
Number of days from seeding to when 95% of pods have reached final color and dryness
- EMERGENCE, DAYS TO (EMERGNCDAY)
DAYS TO EMERGENCE
- Pod days to maturity. (PDMAT)
Number of days from seeding to when 95% of pods have reached final color and dryness.
- 100 Seed Weight (SEEDWGT)
Weight of 100 seeds measured in grams
- Hundred Seed Weight (100SEEDWGT)
Weight of 100 seeds in grams measured at seed moisture equal to or less than 12% (in integers).
- Date modified: